Yorkshire-Suzuki

Genuine Miller LSD Diff Oil 5L - 15 to any YS Member Contact Steven For More Info
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 here goes again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ellie-ian
newbie
avatar

Number of posts : 5

Age : 49
Location : brough East Yorkshire
off road nut score : 11
Registration date : 2011-12-18

PostSubject: here goes again   Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:02 am

Back to top Go down
scotty
extreme offroader
extreme offroader


Number of posts : 1790

Age : 31
Location : chesterfield
off road nut score : 2446
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: here goes again   Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:07 am

oops Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.mig-welding.co.uk/forum/index.php
orm588
qualified driver
qualified driver
avatar

Number of posts : 167

Age : 51
Location : heywood
off road nut score : 354
Registration date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: here goes again   Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:13 am

sure ive seen that sj before? was it at the kirton weekend in august and broke a rear spring?
Back to top Go down
Ladaman
off road nutter
off road nutter
avatar

Number of posts : 652

Age : 53
Location : Huddersfield
off road nut score : 918
Registration date : 2010-12-07

PostSubject: Re: here goes again   Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:21 am

Just like a puppy dog wanting its belly stroking Very Happy

Welcome to YS, your certainly "blooded" in off roading.

santa

Back to top Go down
mik
moderator
moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 4173

Age : 41
Location : rotherham
off road nut score : 5652
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: here goes again   Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:01 pm

hello and welcome mate ll
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkseniorwildlifeartoriginals.co.uk
ellie-ian
newbie
avatar

Number of posts : 5

Age : 49
Location : brough East Yorkshire
off road nut score : 11
Registration date : 2011-12-18

PostSubject: Re: here goes again   Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:37 am

orm588 wrote:
sure ive seen that sj before? was it at the kirton weekend in august and broke a rear spring?
10 out of 10 for observation Laughing . that was me after getting stuck forever near the lake
Back to top Go down
Jstoppy
qualified driver
qualified driver
avatar

Number of posts : 121

Age : 46
Location : Halifax
off road nut score : 208
Registration date : 2011-02-20

PostSubject: Re: here goes again   Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:57 pm

Welcome to YS. Lots of good info for you enjoy

bounce
Back to top Go down
orm588
qualified driver
qualified driver
avatar

Number of posts : 167

Age : 51
Location : heywood
off road nut score : 354
Registration date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: here goes again   Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:19 am

ellie-ian wrote:
orm588 wrote:
sure ive seen that sj before? was it at the kirton weekend in august and broke a rear spring?
10 out of 10 for observation Laughing . that was me after getting stuck forever near the lake


haha, i thought it was, yeah i was the lad in the yellow sj that tried to pull you out, and then borrowed that grinder off you to fix mine
Back to top Go down
mik
moderator
moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 4173

Age : 41
Location : rotherham
off road nut score : 5652
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: here goes again   Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:39 am

orm588 wrote:
ellie-ian wrote:
orm588 wrote:
sure ive seen that sj before? was it at the kirton weekend in august and broke a rear spring?
10 out of 10 for observation Laughing . that was me after getting stuck forever near the lake


haha, i thought it was, yeah i was the lad in the yellow sj that tried to pull you out, and then borrowed that grinder off you to fix mine

when did you get a yellow sj? pics please,,,
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkseniorwildlifeartoriginals.co.uk
orm588
qualified driver
qualified driver
avatar

Number of posts : 167

Age : 51
Location : heywood
off road nut score : 354
Registration date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: here goes again   Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:46 am

mik wrote:
orm588 wrote:
ellie-ian wrote:
orm588 wrote:
sure ive seen that sj before? was it at the kirton weekend in august and broke a rear spring?
10 out of 10 for observation Laughing . that was me after getting stuck forever near the lake


haha, i thought it was, yeah i was the lad in the yellow sj that tried to pull you out, and then borrowed that grinder off you to fix mine

when did you get a yellow sj? pics please,,,

its the same sj ive always had just spent a while cutting out all the rust and welding it up and then i decided to spray it yellow, i always have problems uploading pictures, not very good on here Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: here goes again   

Back to top Go down
 
here goes again
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkshire-Suzuki :: Introduction :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: