Yorkshire-Suzuki

Genuine Miller LSD Diff Oil 5L - 15 to any YS Member Contact Steven For More Info

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hiiyyaaaaaaaa!!!! (screeched camply but not in a gay way)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
aBIGscaryMONSTER
qualified driver
qualified driver

Number of posts : 443

off road nut score : 593
Registration date : 2010-10-21

PostSubject: Hiiyyaaaaaaaa!!!! (screeched camply but not in a gay way)    Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:47 pm

I finally remembered my login, I see I'm not a pink lady anymore? Which is nice,cos that lady on my pink lady avatar was much bigger than me,glad to be represented in my true form once more, my sj is running like a demon at the mo and the jimny just about ready for an mot. See you at hollymoorside, although my mates thrown a fit its his birthday weekend in York same dates. Hey ho ! And Keefe take your jimny get it mot'd cos your not sitting in the front of mine this year and I fitted many spikes in the back.
In fact I think a few of us off here should have a day bolting on all the top notch shiny stuff old spazy knee Keefe has bought over the 2 years but can't bend down to fit ?
Back to top Go down
mik

Number of posts : 4173

off road nut score : 5652
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Hiiyyaaaaaaaa!!!! (screeched camply but not in a gay way)    Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:15 pm

nice to see you back on mate see you at hollymoor ll
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkseniorwildlifeartoriginals.co.uk
vitara_mad

Number of posts : 5236

off road nut score : 8385
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Hiiyyaaaaaaaa!!!! (screeched camply but not in a gay way)    Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:56 am

welcome back edd ll

ive offered to go over & give keith a hand to get the jimny finnished but i think he just wants to take his time & get it done himself
Back to top Go down
aBIGscaryMONSTER
qualified driver
qualified driver

Number of posts : 443

off road nut score : 593
Registration date : 2010-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Hiiyyaaaaaaaa!!!! (screeched camply but not in a gay way)    Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:59 am

I offered last year, but I think he fears either him or his wife would fall in love with me, prob the same goes for you rich.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiiyyaaaaaaaa!!!! (screeched camply but not in a gay way)    

Back to top Go down

Hiiyyaaaaaaaa!!!! (screeched camply but not in a gay way)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkshire-Suzuki :: Introduction :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: