Yorkshire-Suzuki

Genuine Miller LSD Diff Oil 5L - 15 to any YS Member Contact Steven For More Info
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 hi everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
off road king



Number of posts : 2

Age : 32
Location : sheffield
off road nut score : 4
Registration date : 2012-10-08

PostSubject: hi everyone   Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:25 am

when is every one playin out in jeeps Very Happy im ken i have n reg suzuki samurai spoa with 31 inch tyres winch bumper usual stuff playin out this weekend at tong or mansfield all are welcome
Back to top Go down
vitara_mad
moderator
moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 5236

Age : 43
Location : dronfield
off road nut score : 8385
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:22 am

hello & welcome to yorkshire suzuki ll

we going down to the desert next sunday
Back to top Go down
scotty
extreme offroader
extreme offroader


Number of posts : 1790

Age : 30
Location : chesterfield
off road nut score : 2446
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:34 pm

Hello and welcome Ken. I want to go to the desert on Sunday but got a christening! Ah well. Fingers crossed it keeps running, had some decent days on the crossers and quads up there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mig-welding.co.uk/forum/index.php
yorkshire puddin
newbie
avatar

Number of posts : 9

Age : 29
Location : sheffield
off road nut score : 13
Registration date : 2012-10-09

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:39 am

off road king wrote:
when is every one playin out in jeeps Very Happy im ken i have n reg suzuki samurai spoa with 31 inch tyres winch bumper usual stuff playin out this weekend at tong or mansfield all are welcome

Hi Ken, is it true you only have 9 fingers? we gonna mansfield then? Cat biscuits game
Back to top Go down
yorkshire puddin
newbie
avatar

Number of posts : 9

Age : 29
Location : sheffield
off road nut score : 13
Registration date : 2012-10-09

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:43 am

vitara_mad wrote:
hello & welcome to yorkshire suzuki ll

we going down to the desert next sunday

Are you going to welcome me? Its Tom (skinhead) from big jimny.

Have you sorted them tyres yet? When do u want to strengthen the winch bumper?
Back to top Go down
vitara_mad
moderator
moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 5236

Age : 43
Location : dronfield
off road nut score : 8385
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:32 pm

yorkshire puddin wrote:
vitara_mad wrote:
hello & welcome to yorkshire suzuki ll

we going down to the desert next sunday

Are you going to welcome me? Its Tom (skinhead) from big jimny.

Have you sorted them tyres yet? When do u want to strengthen the winch bumper?

i would have done if you had done a Introduction post Laughing

yes got tyres fitted in chesterfield 20 for the 4 ll

if you wanting the extra supports done asap just let me know & i will sort it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   

Back to top Go down
 
hi everyone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkshire-Suzuki :: Introduction :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: